Losing Hair and Gaining Weight? Understanding Hormonal Imbalance
Are you gaining excessive weight or losing hair quickly?
Imagine feeling incredibly happy one minute and feeling quite depressed the other.
Are you going mad? Or is this normal?
The answer is neither! What you are going through is basically a medical condition which is happening because of hormonal imbalances. Due to any number of reasons your body can go through a variety of hormonal changes. In a way, it is normal but when its effects begin to fall on your physical and mental health, it becomes a material problem.
Let’s take a look at the common symptoms of hormonal imbalance in your body and how you can control them!
Symptoms that are Similar for Men and Women
- Gaining of excessive weight
- Feeling fatigue all the time
- Becoming sensitive to hot or cold temperatures
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Excessively dried up skin
- Puffed up face
- Sudden weight loss
- Rapidly falling and rising heart rate
- Weakness in muscles
- Excessive urination
- Feeling unnecessarily thirsty
- Aching muscles or stiffness
- Hair fall
- Feeling Depressed too much
- Not Finding Sex Attractive Anymore
- Feeling nervous, irritable or anxious
- Blurring of vision
Symptoms that are Apparent in Women
Hormonal imbalance in women occurs more frequently when compared with men. This is because of the natural developments taking place in the women’s physiology. The hormonal developments that take place in a woman’s body are based on four major life cycle events defined as follows:
- At the time of puberty
- During pregnancy
- While breastfeeding
- After menopause
The symptoms that women experience during such times include:
- Issues with the period cycle
- Excessive hair on the face or other body parts
- Development of acne
- Darkening of skin along the neck crease, under the breasts or in the groin
- Dryness of Vagina
- Experience of pain during sexual intercourse
- Sweating during the night
Symptoms that are Particular for Men
Men generally face hormonal imbalances due to a lack of testosterone! An adult male can experience the following symptoms due to this lacking.
- Unnatural development in the breast tissue
- Tenderness of the Breast Muscles
- Erectile dysfunctions
- Losing mass in the body muscles
- Lack of interest in sex
- A decline in body hair or beard
- Culmination of osteoporosis
- Facing a hard time while concentrating
- Experiencing hot flashes
All the above symptoms can be easily treated through Chiropractic therapy! Let’s take a look how!
Chiropractic Treatment for Hormonal Imbalances!
For a drug-free, non-invasive treatment of hormonal imbalance, chiropractic therapy is the most effective solution. Setting the alignment of the spine creates comfort for the central nervous system. This comfort then makes it easier for the body to produce more hormones. As a result, you do not have to go for drugs to increase the level of hormones in the body.
Chiropractic in Shelby, Louisville, has long been used for the benefit of resolving complex medical conditions such as this. Shelby County Chiropractic is one of the oldest most trusted Shelby township Chiropractor! We have trained doctors who can show you the way to a healthier lifestyle only after a few sessions! Contact us today to book an appointment and see for yourself!